Bitcoin Bitcoin

Sounds epic as always

Shoal Swing Shoal Swing

sounds really nice! I once used famitracker but found it awkward so stopped and forgot about it since. might try milkytracker. Well done on this!

MC-Jimmy responds:

Thank you very much. Milkytracker is pretty similar to Famitracker. Takes some getting use to.

A Cheez Carol A Cheez Carol

Hello! This is a great loop I like it alot!
I would like to ask if I could use it in the background of my christmas special video?
Thanks

Pikacheez responds:

Oh no!! Sorry, I was dead. Well, um, you have my permission for the 2016 Christmas video! :) I feel very honored from your request though and thank you! Sorry if I caused you any inconveniences. :(

Mothership Earth Mothership Earth

I can just see this in some RPG top down sci fi game. Very good music.

Epic Boss Theme (Possibly Japanese) Epic Boss Theme (Possibly Japanese)

Good loop but i just don't see it going with a boss battle in a game. And i hardly hear the Japanese tune. good.

Dystopian Escape Dystopian Escape

sounds like a game menu loop. I might use it in the future if I can

-RUSH- -RUSH-

My personal Favourite music genre is chiptunes and this one is great! I give it 5 stars although I think it shouldn't have the drumming. It removes most of the chip feeling but does give it a good beat. Well done!

Demonicity responds:

thanks alot m8! well i hadn't got many plugins when i made this but now i have a vst called basic64
so stay tuned :P

-Pollution VIP- -Pollution VIP-

I could almost see this in an action film! Great song

-Hellfire- -Hellfire-

You already know how much I like this song :D

-ADHD- -ADHD-

I think it's pretty good! Sounds spooky to me which makes sense as ADHD is not a nice thing to have and the melody definitely resembles that. Just a few of the changes I don't quite like but still an amazing piece of music as usual.

Demonicity responds:

actually i came up with the name because i actually have ADHD :D